VES NZ – The Electrical Life of Louis Wain Screening
On behalf of Amazon Studios we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of THE ELECTRICAL LIFE OF LOUIS WAIN.
- When: Sunday 17 October
- Time: 10.50 for 11am start (please allow time for Covid check-in – see below)
- Location: Roxy Cinema (cinema 2), 5 Park Road, Miramar, Wellington
Synopsis: A true story of British artist Louis Wain (Benedict Cumberbatch), whose surreal pictures transformed the public’s perception of cats. From the late 1800s-1930s, he sought to unlock the world’s mysteries and, in so doing, to understand himself and the love of his life, Emily Richardson (Claire Foy).
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 111 minutes
RSVP is essential here. Seating is limited and invitation is strictly non-transferable.
THE ELECTRICAL LIFE OF LOUIS WAIN will be available to stream on Amazon Prime Video from 5 November.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- Contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61 428 727 303 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can advise all other guests.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch