VES London – WFH Panel
Join us for a live discussion around remote working in the VFX and Animation industry entitled Working From Home: Past, Present and Future.
Brought to you by VES London and Cave Academy, this panel discussion will consider how the industry is continuing to operate despite the obvious setbacks during the current Covid-19 crisis, and how companies have been able to tackle remote working for small, medium and large scale projects.
- Lee Danskin, CTO, Escape Technology. Chair.
- David Conley, Executive Visual Effects Producer, Weta Digital
- Gavin Graham, General Manager, DNEG Montreal
- Jack Bosworth, Lead Technologist, Untold
- Tom Spenceley, Head of Engineering, Absolute Post