SYD – I’M YOUR WOMAN Screening
On behalf of Amazon Studios we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an advance industry screening of I’M YOUR WOMAN.
When: Sunday 15 November
Time: 10.30am start
Location: Palace Central Cinemas (Cinema 2), Level 3, Central Park Mall, 28 Broadway, Chippendale
Synopsis: Set in the 1970s, I’M YOUR WOMAN tells the story of Jean (Rachel Brosnahan), a wife and mother forced to go on the run with her baby in the aftermath of her husband’s crimes.
Directed by Julia Hart. Written by Julia Hart and Jordan Horowitz.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 120 minutes
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – we encourage all attendees to wear a face mask during the screening.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- Contactless temperature checks upon entry. Anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can advise all other guests.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding theses screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’M YOUR WOMAN will be available to stream on Amazon Prime from 11 December.