MEL – TICK, TICK… BOOM!
On behalf of Netflix we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of TICK, TICK… BOOM!
Synopsis: On the cusp of turning 30, a promising theater composer navigates love, friendship & the pressures of life as an artist in NYC.
Cast includes Andrew Garfield, Alexandra Shipp, Robin de Jesús, Joshua Henry, Mj Rodriguez, Bradley Whitford, Judith Light & Vanessa Hudgens. Lin-Manuel Miranda directs.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 118 minutes
When: Sunday 14 November
Time: 10.45 for an 11am start (please allow time for Covid protocols upon arrival – see below)
Location: The Backlot Studios, 165 Bank Street, South Melbourne
RSVP is essential here. Seating is limited for social distancing and invitation is strictly non-transferable.
Covid-19 vaccination requirements: In line with government requirements, you must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema. All attendees will have their vaccination status checked at entry, so we recommend you are familiar with how to show your vaccination certificate or proof of exemption.
- COVID protocols: This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening. Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email email@example.com in order that we can advise all other guests.