MEL – RESPECT Screening
On behalf of United Artists Releasing and in association with ANZ distributor Universal Pictures we’re delighted to invite you and your guest to an industry screening of RESPECT.
Synopsis: Jennifer Hudson is Aretha Franklin in the true story of the icon’s musical and spiritual journey. She overcomes controlling men and inner demons and, influenced by family friend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, becomes a civil rights activist. With Marlon Wayans, Forest Whitaker and Audra McDonald.
You can view the trailer here
Duration: 145 minutes
When: Tuesday 23 November
Time: 6.45pm for a 7pm start
Location: The Backlot Studios, 165 Bank Street, South Melbourne
RSVP is essential here. Invitation is strictly non-transferable.
Covid-19 requirements: In line with government requirements, you must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema. All attendees will have their vaccination status checked at entry, so we recommend you are familiar with how to show your vaccination certificate or proof of exemption.
This private screening will adhere to all government recommendations for Covid-19 safety and will include some additional measures:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated before you arrive at the cinema or show a proof of exemption.
- As a condition of entry, we must keep a contact register for every screening.
- Contact details (mobile and email) must be supplied 24 hours in advance for anyone attending including these details for your guest.
- You must not attend the screening if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms.
- You will need to check-in via the QR code upon entry.
- There will be contactless temperature checks – anyone displaying any symptoms will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks will be provided – all attendees must wear a face mask during the screening.
- You will be able to sit with your guest but social distancing will be employed in the cinema to ensure that you are at a safe distance from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or test positive to Covid19 following a screening, please call +61428727303 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org in order that we can advise all other guests.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these screenings, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.